After our 7th participation to the FIC (International Cybersecurity Forum) 2022 in Lille, we would like to thank the Swiss Business Hub France and its teams for its organization and its welcome on the Swiss pavilion.
Thanks also to the #FIC organization for these 3 days that allowed us to:
🌎 Meet a whole cyber ecosystem committed and militant for the defense and protection of our data
🎙 Follow numerous conferences on technological innovations, on cyber protection issues, on the role of the different actors in this sector, on the needs of a powerful and normative Europe, and so many other relevant topics
🔎 Discover the new needs and issues of our future customers
🔐 Presenting our 2 exclusive solutions and our business secret protection expertise to protect you against industrial espionage and economic intelligence.
And finally, thank you for the extraordinary welcome given to #Marley, our #cyber #sniffer, who was very happy to meet you and who hopes to see as many of you next year on the Swiss pavilion!
– General marc watin augouard, Founder of the #FIC
– Maurice Eglin, Head of Cyber Defense Network and Interoperability, DDPS Federal Department of Defense, Civil Protection and Sports, Digitalization and Cybersecurity (DCS),
– Gérald Vernez Founder and Director of the Fondation / Stiftung digiVolution
– @Nicole Providoli from the Swiss Embassy
– Marie de FREMINVILLE (Moderator), Starboard Advisory
for your various participations and interventions on the Swiss pavilion.
On the Swiss pavilion, you could find the Swiss companies, all actors of cyber innovations:
SHAREKEY Swiss AG, ELCASecurity – Senthorus, Saporo, smartcockpit, strong network Inc., WISeKey SA, Trust Valley – Innovaud
See you next year for the 2023 edition! You can already reserve your badge here: https://europe.forum-fic.com/